Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
To speak with an oral-maxillofacial surgery specialist, call 410-706-6195.
The University of Maryland's Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Associates offer high-quality care for your oral or jaw-related problems, providing accurate diagnosis and a comprehensive treatment plans no matter how simple or complex your disease is.
Our faculty are known nationally and internationally as leaders in oral and maxillofacial surgery due to their reputations as excellent surgeons, well-established researchers, national and international lecturers and quality patient care providers.
Reasons to visit an oral-maxillofacial surgeon include:
- Aesthetic/cosmetic facial surgery
- Cancer of the oral cavity, jaw, face or neck
- Cleft lip or palate deformities
- Cysts/growth of the oral cavity, jaw or face
- Dental implants
- Facial and jaw reconstruction following cancer/tumor surgery
- Facial bone realignment
- Jaw alignment
- Jaw joint repair (TMJ surgery)
- Osteoradionecrosis or other jaw bone-related infection
- Salivary gland issues
- Tooth extraction
Learn more about diseases we treat and surgeries we offer.
Oral-Maxillofacial Team Location
Our office is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment for diagnosis and outpatient treatment, with both local and general anesthesia.
650 W. Baltimore Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Office Hours: M-F, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Normal Hours: 410-706-6195
- After-Hour Emergencies: 410-328-2337, pager #1333
For Health Professionals
Through the University of Maryland School of Dentistry, we offer two residency tracks per year (one four-year position and two six-year positions), several one-year internship positions and a fellowship in oral-head and neck oncology/microvascular surgery.
Learn more about the residency and fellowship opportunities at the University of Maryland School of Dentistry site.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 410-706-6195.